addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 and 30 Something - AWESOMENESS IN SAN DIEGO Message Board › New Meetup: Sushi Night for Young Professionals - SUSHIHANA in Rancho Penasq

New Meetup: Sushi Night for Young Professionals - SUSHIHANA in Rancho Penasquitos

Ryan J
user 4589304
Carlsbad, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for 20 and 30 Something - AWESOMENESS IN SAN DIEGO!

What: Sushi Night for Young Professionals - SUSHIHANA in Rancho Penasquitos

When: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Sushihana
9869 Carmel Mountain Rd.
San Diego, CA 92129
858-484-5300

You like sushi? Good, I have another craving.

Care to meet other young professionals who want to give back to Rady Children's Hospital?
This place absolutely rocks. Every day it is 50% off. Believe me, I eat sushi 4 times a week (usually here), have visited other places, only to be disappointed.

***This event is capped at 11 people and must have 6 YES RSVP's to happen :-)

This is a social gathering for anyone who has any interest in giving back to Rady Children's Hospital. On Tuesday, the title of our group became official. We have five members (myself included) interested in launching this new unit of Rady's.

Explore San Diego - Check
Make New Friends - Check
Give Back to the Community - Check
Eat Sushi - Check

Feel free to invite other people. I am going to have to be a stickler for RSVP's for our dinner events. Please update your RSVP no later than 48 hours prior to our dinner.

See you there.

Ryan J.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­