Welcome moms and dads of San Diego Toddlers! We care about the safety of our members, please read this section completely before requesting to join:
We welcome all moms, dads, single parent families, and other caregivers. Our hope is to provide a fun and positive place to meet new friends, for parents and for kids. We do more than just playdates! Some events we offer are play dates, music classes, moms night out, dads night out, family day at the brewery, holiday house parties, charity events, and much more!
Quick Note About Group Approval: This is a private group to protect the safety of our families. To be approved, you must have the following:
• a face profile picture (no flowers, sunsets, just your baby, etc)
• first and last name on Meetup to verify your identity
• Answer all pre-questions when submitting a request (due date, partner’s first and last name)
• You have a young child (no doulas or other marketing services).
If you are non-responsive to our questions, your profile will not be approved. This is for the safety of our members. Thanks!
The member profile of this group is mostly new parents, but some people have other small children. Age ranges differ greatly, between mid-20's to early late 40s, mix of working professionals and stay-at-home parents. A lot of great friendships are formed in this group! We hope you’ll join us.
Event Organizers/Group Admins:
A few RSVP rules:
• Please honor your RSVP. We understand stuff happens, so if you can’t make it, please change your RSVP to “no”. Some events that require advanced planning will have an RSVP cut-off date, please honor those dates as best you can.
• If it's a paid event, and you cancel after the RSVP close date (or no show), we can't refund money because usually event purchases have already been made based on your attendance.
• We reserve the right to excuse members from the group that continuously no-show or do not provide payment for paid events.
We're so happy you're joining! We can’t wait to meet you at our next event!