addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
sue
user 3034893
San Diego, CA
Post #: 239
that was beautiful.......much love to you ...your family and Sharlot......another little angel looking down from heaven.....may your hearts heal.....and find a place in them for another little yorkie love......hope to see you soon at a meetup ....Sue+3
Aline
user 10245537
San Diego, CA
Post #: 28
Thank you Sue, Setta, Larry and Daisy!

I am happy you guys enjoyed the video of my precious little girl! I am feeling a tiny better, making videos e tributes, has made the transition a little easier for me. I hope all is well with you guys! Hopefully I will see everybody on Saturday, including you Setta :)

hugs <3
Estefanny
user 59070472
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
I just read your post.......I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you and your family during this tough time. She was such a beautiful baby!!
Aline
user 10245537
San Diego, CA
Post #: 31
Thank you Estefanny, I guess only time will help... The question is how much time...
Mia is a precious little girl :)
Patti G.
user 73037032
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 7
I wish there was an answer to that Aline. Sadly, there isn't. The pain eases with time; becomes bearable. Eventually lightens enough to smile with sweet loving tears of memories past. There will always be days of longing, but the pain will ease. No set time clock on it. Hang in there sweet lady. The road goes way up and way down for at least the first year.

I so apologize... I wanted to say something to you when I first saw your post of her passing on... but I didn't. You didn't know me. How awful of me not to give you a bit of love and a hug of comfort; knowing the pain of grief so well that came and darkened my door for so many years. Over 20 now and I still have moments.

Your posts brought tears to my eyes also. And when I couldn't get You Tube to play the video because it was blocked here in the USA, I was so happy FB played it for me. What a little doll baby your Sharlot is. I say 'is' because she isn't gone. You didn't loose her. You know she is close in spirit and you will see her again one day.

Sharlot is your daughter just as Tobias is my son. Many feel we're crazy we feel this way, but that's okay. They don't understand this special love we have with our babies and they are the ones missing out. My heart goes out to you and I send a prayer of love and a hug of warmth and comfort.

Close your eyes and feel me wrap my arms around you real snug. Keep your eyes closed as long as you want to feel it. Close them every time you want to feel it again. It waits there just for you.

I want to share something with you. My Papa Joe died on his birthday this Feb. 27th. He would find things and stuff them in his underwear or socks; he had Alzheimer's. He had a broken watch he always wore. Hospice came to pick up his bed and Mama Betty saw his watch on the floor and picked it up mumbling, "Joe, you and your watch." She saw it was ticking! When she called me crying but excited, and told me, I said it was God's way of letting her know Joe was by her side. She agreed and started smiling. She is now wearing it. Says it's keeping perfect time.

Several times I thought I saw something move in my peripheral vision and smelled my daughter even years after she passed on, later to have someone tell me it might have been her spirit that was close by. There are many skeptics to this, even I once... but I "choose to believe" this to be true. So if you feel a feeling you could only get from Sharlot, close your eyes and smile. Her spirit is close by.

Great big hugs Aline!
Patti
Aline
user 10245537
San Diego, CA
Post #: 32
Thank you so much Patti! That is such a warm message! Thank you for your time in reading, watching the video and replying to my message!

I am so sorry to hear about your dad :( I hope you will feel a tiny bit better soon! I guess we are never prepared for the most sure thing in life, the separation from loved ones. It always will be the most difficult part of the learning curve that we will have to go through.

I always believed that there is more to life than we typically know. I surely don't believe that death is the end of it, that wouldn't make any sense to me. The more you study the subject the more you get convinced that there is more to come. You just need to keep an open mind. I'm sure your daughter and father are looking down on you and your family and keeping you as a caring and thoughtful person. That is why they send you some signs of their presence. I had a big sign from Sharlot on Feb 2nd, although it was beautiful and the best thing that happened after her passing and I am very thankful for that, I am still missing her, and it is how you described so well in your message, that time will ease this pain but I will have days of longing.

The word faith come to my mind frequently. I think the forced separation that we all have to go through one day, it is also a matter of faith, knowing that you can not see or touch anymore the bodies you had to be separated from, you can not lose faith, you just need to believe they are still there, in a different form of life, the most precious form of life, the invisible souls...

I really appreciated your message!

Thank you Patti!!
Big hugs to you and your family!
Aline
Patti G.
user 73037032
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 15
Hi Aline,

Not sure if you'll see this so I sent you an email with the site to a beautiful song I think you might like.
Sending you another great BIG hug!

Blessings to you,
Patti