addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Irish Culture & Expat Group Message Board › St Paddy's Potluck

St Paddy's Potluck

Marlene
Marlene_Taylor
Cotati, CA
Hello Everyone,

It is so great to know so many have been in contact to make sure our group is growing and strong.

Chris and I have gone through a ton of changes in the last few weeks so I must apologize for the delay in any response from us.

We have moved and changed jobs, each of which on its own is a huge change. So, we needed a couple weeks to unpack, get internet up, and recoup.

St. Paddy's Day is my favorite holiday of the year. Mostly because I am Irish and it has brought much of my family and friends together.

This year we have chosen to do a potluck and spread it across the three meetup groups we manage: The San Francisco Irish Expat and Culture group, the Sonoma County Language and Linguistic group, and the Sonoma County Vinophiles. All are welcome to our home for this event.

We ask, that as this is a potluck, please bring some type of dish. If you don't want to cook or bring a dish, donations are also welcome at any time during your visit to our home. We will not adhere to any type of theme, but I will be making or will provide a few Irish/UK linked foods and snacks. I will also make a traditional corned beef brisket, and likely potatoes and cabbage.

This is a wonderful opportunity for so many people from around the world to meet! I hope you can make it. Rides and carpools can be arranged. And also, any suggestions are welcome. We have a large backyard and live near a wonderful hiking path along a creek. We can offer many types of media, board games, education, or activities if those show they are interested. These could include historical facts, foreign/fun films, language activities, and wine education. Children and whole families are encouraged to attend and welcome.

From our home to you, we welcome you. We will send out our North Bay Area address to those who RSVP. You can also feel free to call me directly at 707.758.0419.

Wishing you the best and cannot wait for a wonderful meeting with everyone!

Smiles and Céad Míle Fáilte!
Marlene and Chris