addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Sake is not just for Sushi anymore.

Sake is not just for Sushi anymore.

Douglas
user 10209037
Plano, TX
Hey all Enthusiasts out there:

I know I sent out an invite to the Sake event on the 4th. I have had a fair response with many people telling me they don't know much about Sake. "HELLO" that is why I put this event together so we could all learn something about another part of the world, alcohol and culture that we don't know anything about. So dust off your adventurous side and come join us on the 4th. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Kanpai,
Doug