addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Doug and Kinda Wine related.

Doug and Kinda Wine related.

Douglas
user 10209037
Plano, TX
Hi all SCV Wine Enthusiasts,

I have a request that is kinda wine related. The house that I rent here in Stevenson Ranch, that so many of us have had a glass or three of wine at, has gone back to the bank. I am on a quest for our next "Casa de Vinos", a place for me to rent. If anyone knows of anyone renting a place, 4 plus rooms, or knows anyone that is in pre-foreclosure and walking from there place, please let me know. The last scenario is great because I can make that one a win-win. Not to mention another mural for us to paint!

Thanks for all the help on this and I look forward to my finding my next place and a few hundred more wine adventures together.

Cheers,

Doug