addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Cruz Transplants & Friends Message Board › Moving to Santa Cruz

Moving to Santa Cruz

A former member
Post #: 299
Hello! I'm moving to the Santa Cruz area in a few months and want to connect with like-minded folks. My housing wish list can be found at www.lori-stephens.com/SF. If you know someone in SC who is thinking of renting out a room, please feel free to forward this message. Thank you. :-)

Lori
A former member
Post #: 311
I found a place to rent--now have a sports question! I'm an avid racquetball player. Does anyone else in this group play racquetball and/or know where there are courts? I know that UCSC has racquetball courts but assume that you have to be a student to use them. Any suggestions?