addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Santa Barbara Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › Mark Torok - Legal Services & Education - Message 1

Mark Torok - Legal Services & Education - Message 1

Dan R.
DanRingwald
Group Organizer
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 3
Hello SBREIA Members and Guests,

I can finally reveal this to you. Wow. I’ve been working on putting something together for you for a while and now you need to hear about it – the sooner the better!

When I first heard about Mark Torok I knew this was someone you had to meet. His message just fits too perfectly with what I’ve been saying for a long time now! Creative financing in today’s market is the result of markets working to right themselves. It’s the American way to find solutions to the mortgage crisis by taking matters into our own hands. There is opportunity all around us.

Unfortunately it’s also the American way to pass a thousand laws to protect us from ourselves! The first worry for many investors these days is not “Will I make enough money on this deal?” Rather it’s “Is someone going to sue the shirt off my back for doing this?”

Paranoia about legal protection is rampant…for good reason!

What a relief to hear about Mark Torok from TorokLaw.com. He’s actually in the business of protecting real estate investors from lawsuits. You see, he believes that asset protection is not just the formation of entities (although that’s important!!) it’s also about knowing, understanding and complying with the laws and regulations. In fact, there are simple things that you can do that actually increase the money you get to keep from the taxman! Both a lawyer and an investor; trust me, he’s full of reassurance for those of us with market jitters these days.

We’re excited to have Mark June 28th. If you have concerns over the safety and legality of the various real estate deals you’re doing – or the ones you wish you were doing! – You can get your questions answered at our meeting.