addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Santa Barbara Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › Mark Torok - Legal Services & Education - Message 2 - I dare you to ask

Mark Torok - Legal Services & Education - Message 2 - I dare you to ask him anything

Dan R.
DanRingwald
Group Organizer
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 4
I dare you to ask him anything. Bring your list of legal questions!

That’s right, if you missed my message the other day I don’t want you to miss it again. You’re going to want to come to our June 28th meeting.

Let’s just say when Mark Torok, Toroklaw.com, mentioned that he spent last weekend reading legal treatises, I knew I was very lucky to have him on my team (although he probably should get a life!!).

Legal fees are expensive if you’re paying them because you’re already entangled in a lawsuit! But… before that ever happens, you can prevent unnecessary trouble because he walks the talk:
• Mark’s obsessed with the ins and outs of the real estate law…
• He’s been in the business of protection for years -- both representing investors and providing legal documents and title work for their safe and legal nontraditional closings – of which he does many.
• He’s dedicated to the investor, and to the realtor, and anyone else who’s trying to earn a living and spare their hide.
• He reveals secrets that actually prevent legal trouble in the first place...you’d be crazy to miss this call next week!

Mark is a wealth of information on the legality, safety and security of subject-to investing. In fact, we’ve been told that presales of his new book (set to come out in July) has already reached bestseller status! Furthermore, he’s generous with what he knows. Have you ever been on a call wondered, “Where’s the beef?” Well, if you have been disappointed before, you’re in for a treat on June 28th. We’re going to dig in to some issues that may surprise you and leave you wondering why you’re not investing this way yourself!

You’re familiar by now with what we do here at www.SBREIA.com. Would you please grant me one favor by getting “a second opinion.” Don’t take my word for it. Just show up at our meeting on June 28th and ask the lawyer. Don't forget your list of legal questions!