Mission Statement: The Santa Clara Leads Network is a selective professional organization of trusted business advisors, with the purpose of expanding our network. By focusing on having a deeper understanding of each others businesses and holding each other accountable, we provide high-quality referrals.
Our members are South Bay Business Owners, Sales Representatives and Entrepreneurs.
We are looking for the following business categories for our group to whom we can refer business and receive business from:
• Insurance (Benefits Brokers, Group Health - Note:*We are not taking anyone from TransAmerica or World Financial Group or any Financial Advisors)
• Payroll (i.e. Paychex, ADP, etc.)
• Accounting (Bookkeeper, accountant, A/R-A/P) *Looking for a bookkeeper - our Accountant category is full.
• Banking & Finance (Asset Based Lender, Factor Financing, Private Banking)
• IT Services - Managed IT Solutions
• Financial Services (CFO outsourcing, M&A (small), Merchant Services, Credit Score Enhancement)
• Human Resources (Benefits, HR Outsourcing, Corporate Training)
• Marketing & Advertising (Marketing Strategy, Ad Rep, PR, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing)
• Real Estate (Commercial, Title Rep, Property Management, Staging, Furniture Rental)
• Event Planning (Corporate Event Planning)
*NO NETWORK MARKETING ALLOWED* We have 15 to 20 people attend each week and two speakers who educate us on their business.
We invite guests to visit us for a meeting and check us out. A guest is allowed to attend 2 times. After our Executive Leadership Committee will evaluate the guest qualifications for approval. If approved an invitation will be extended.
If you are RSVP'ing via our meet up page you must fill out and answer the questions required for RSVP.
Location: New York Life-Silicon Valley Office - 1731 Technology Drive Ste 400, San Jose, CA
A: 1 Minute Member & Guest Introductions (Go around the room)
- Who I am, products / services I provide
- Who are my typical clients, and what professions make my best referral partners
- Clients should call me when...?
B: 5-10 Minute Member Presentations
C: Member Activity Reporting
D: Open Discussion & Brainstorming - Items You Might Discuss.
E: Passing Business & Networking