addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Sassy Stitchers! Long Island Message Board › Fabrics for Sale

Fabrics for Sale

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi all,

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rohi and I am an absolute fabric lover. I love working with fabrics but very sadly enough, I do not know how to sew :( Hopefully one day, maybe when my kids are in college, I'll find the time to learn :)

Meanwhile, I do textiles here and there and am selling these fabrics in case anyone is interested. Sheryl approved for me to post my ad here on this group so everyone can see what I am offering: http://newyork.craigs...­.

If you are interested, please feel free to send me a private message or reply back to the CL ad.

Many thanks,
Rohi