addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists Message Board Announcements › Upcoming events -- SOONER than our own next (June 2) neeting

Upcoming events -- SOONER than our own next (June 2) neeting

Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 604
Before our own next meeting, to be held on June 2, there are some other events held by groups distinct from but overlapping with ours:

Tuesday May 17, 7:15 PM:
Lilith in History (with author Anya Kless).
Held by Lilith's Tribe in New York City, a group for people of all polytheistic and occult paths who revere Lilith.

Thursday, May 26, 2011, at 7:15 PM:
Introduction to the Church of Azazel paradigm.
Held by the Church of Azazel proto-congregation, New York City.

Our own next meeting will be:

Thursday, June 2, 2011, 7:15 PM:
Informal discussion, with no announced topic.
Feel free to bring up any Satanism/LHP-related topics you want to discuss.
Held by NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, & LHP Occultists.

If you are interested in attending any of these events, please RSVP (by clicking "Count me in," etc.) on the event's Meetup page, as linked above, after first joining the relevant Meetup group for the event. Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Diane Vera
Tony S.
New York, NY
Post #: 10
A topic that I would like for us to possibly discuss, is to discuss the similarities, as well as the differences, between Theistic and Atheistic Satanism. I think it would be interesting to explore the things that make them similar, and the things that also make them diifferent.

And it would also be interesting to explore if it's possible to be in the gray area between both idealogies somehow? If such a thing might be possible?

So I think it would be a fun interesting topic to discuss.
user 5730381
New York, NY
Post #: 7
"5 rising Gods", interesting too.