Follow the instructions on the main page (https://www.meetup.com/Saturday-Morning-Python/) for this group. If you can't find them, then here is the short version.
1. Start at the giant, artistic flower statue in front of "GARB Central" restaurant. (〒[masked] Tokyo, Chiyoda City, Kioicho, 1−3 東京ガーデンテラス 1F)
2. Go to the second floor, above GARB.
3. You will see the large empty lobby for Yahoo with an information desk and some security guards.
4. Go past the guard to the right of the information desk.
5. Take the elevator to the 18th floor.
6. Follow the footprints painted on the floor to the sign-in desk.
7. Register/Sign-in at the desk by using the QR code (this can be complicated for first time users so be patient).
8. After that, walk down the stairs to the 17th floor.
Bring a laptop, any reference material and contact cards for networking. We will be doing coding exercises and working on various problems to build proficiency and helping each other with coding problems (primarily in Python).
More details are on the group's home page.