ARRANGING NEW LOCATION. NEW TIME 4:30 to 6 pm. Drop-in fee is $15 to cover cost of room, plus Meet Up fee. Here is more info about content:
Learn Simple, Spiritual Principles for Everyday Life
• Learn simple, psycho-spiritual (the "Three Principles) principles that cross boundaries of spiritual teachings and religions, while deepening our understanding of such traditions.
• Experience more ease, joy and faith at work, in family life, and in solitude.
• Learn the true cause and antidote for stressful and anxious feelings.
• Access your own quiet mind, and profound inner wisdom to navigate life with increased grace and ease.
• Release the daily or “background” stress many consider inescapable.
• No workbooks, techniques or formulas to complete, do or memorize.
Learn also how this psychology has been applied in government, business, corrections (adult & juvenile) and educational settings across the globe, with tremendous outcomes.
This drop-in group consists of talks, dialogue and Q. and A. with participants in an informal setting, condusive to personal insight. Atmosphere is generally light-hearted and yet profound. All questions, issues and emotions brought by participants are welcome. For more info, go to www.AmiChen.com or ThreePrinciplesMovies.com