addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Philadelphia Sci-Fi Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Star Wars Collectors for an upcomg movie!

Looking for Star Wars Collectors for an upcomg movie!

Robert P.
user 55110782
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hello everyone, my name is Robert Petril, and I'm the set designer for a new Dreaming Tree Films movie being shot in the Philadelphia area in Late July thru August.

I'm looking for collectors of Star Wars memorabilia. If you are a collector, and interested in taking part in this film, please contact me at 215-439-1126

The movie is called "The Stream", and it's a kids movie set in 1981. There is a strong presence of Star Wars theme as the kids play a neighborhood game called "whiffle saber". I can explain all about it when you contact me.

Best wishes,

Robert Petril

Design On The Edge
Facebook
Website