What we're about
The GONG Creates sounds with specific rhythmic patterns to create vibrational sound harmonics at a specific frequency.
• This sound impacts the sympathetic nervous system as brain waves synchronise to the vibrations of the gongs.
• Sound Healing is an effective and proven modality that uses vibrational sound to help reduce stress,relieve pain.
• Aids depression, anxiety and stimulates rest.
• Evidence that it helps with Chronic pain, boosts memory (early stages Alzheimer's), addresses blood pressure problems, boosts immune system.
• It is also noted as being capable of altering consciousness and creating a deep feel of peace, well-being and better health.
Check out http://www.Gongster.com for more information ♥
“To hear the infinite sounds created by the gong and to feel its vibrations on and inside your body is an experience that reaches into the depths of your psyche. Mystics of old said, the Sacred Gong was the incarnated embodiment of a high creative intelligence and its vibrations imparted the “Universal Life Force” to the listener. The sound is beyond music, with current applications in sound healing therapy, spiritual quickening, yoga and meditation. The force of energy from the full spectrum of sound resonates chakras and meridians. The vibration is felt in all atoms of every cell, bone and organ of the body. The secret of the gong is its great potential for healing and rejuvenation. The musical “touch” creates a sense of wellbeing, a sense of ecstasy. It is positively uplifting: mentally, physically, and spiritually.
In Feng Shui the gong is known to clear energy blocks that prevent the ch’i (Life Energy) from moving freely in the home, to call forth Spirit, to clarify and focus the mind, to ask for guidance and to offer praise and thanks.
The sound is beyond words: rolling waves of sound, all the Sounds of Creation, the glorious roar of the Universe. As a meditation instrument, it can bring listeners to altered states of consciousness, opening them to healing and connecting them with more expansive states of reality.”