addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Scrabble Enthusiasts of (Greater) Boston Message Board › Sunday's Meetup--show will go on without me

Sunday's Meetup--show will go on without me

Quinten
user 9980941
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Hi,

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this Sunday's Meetup (October 10)--I'll be out of town. Given short notice, if anybody can cover it would definitely be appreciated, but not expected. If you think you can, I can arrange to deliver to you an extra Scrabble board & the word list for lookups.

Any regulars, please make sure to bring a board if you're going to be there this weekend, and any new folks, I'm sorry I won't get to meet you! I'll see you in three weeks, with the prizes for those who won something at our last Meetup.

Quinten