- Nov Session : "Using Objectives and Key Results (OKR) to Measure What Matters"
Topic: What do some of the top technology companies in the world have in common besides great products? Many of them use Objectives and Key Results (OKR) to set goals throughout the organization in a way that ensures alignment and focus while creating a culture that encourages and rewards employees for working to achieve aspirational goals. We will provide a thorough overview of OKRs while explaining how they pair well with Agile. Building Access: Please call[masked] in case of difficulty getting in the building. Go to the big parking lot to the east of the building and enter through the double doors in the middle of the building that face toward the airport.
- "Lighting Talks" for The Guild
Bring your Knowledge and teach us in 7 minutes or less ! The Guild can provide feedback on presentation skills, content, timing, style, etc ... The Guild learns from the speakers and the speakers learn how to be better speakers ... Win-Win situation with your fellow Knights and Dinner is on the house ! Topics can be any discipline you use in your duties as a ScrumMaster ... The skillsets I bring to my practice are Leadership, Crucial Conversations and the basics of Statistical Process Control to name a few ... Extra credit, Learn something new ! You can free-style for 7 minutes, run an exercise, do slides or anything you can think of the make your point and win some style points as well ! EVERYONE needs to bring a joke, write it down if you have to ! Adhere to the Knights Code of Conduct in your selection, please .... My privilege to Serve you ... Respectfully, Manny3 Grateful GuildMaster
- Facilitation skills : How to build Consensus
We will do an exercise and walk thru 4 steps for building consensus. This is for large groups, conferences and workshops. This is a facilitation skill. Bring your role playing skills & enthusiasm for learning ! Pizza for the first 25 knights ... As a rule, SM Guild does NOT serve pizza but we are meeting in a pizzeria, so inspect your environment & adapt !
- Summer Picnic in the Park
Summer picnic in the park ! Everyone bring something to share, food, drink, desserts , etc I will bring plates, cups, silverware, someone else may want to bring coolers and/or cooler with ice ... Bring outdoor games, frisbee, cornhole, hacky sac, etc ... Reach out to me at [masked] with questions/suggestions Respectfully, Manny3 GuildMaster
- Mile High Agile 2018 "Tune up Talks"
• What we'll do For any Agile Knight who wishes to practice their session speech for Mile High Agile 2018, please contact me and we will get you space to practice and a chance to gather feedback, suggestions, etc. Location data : 1819 Denver West Dr. Golden, CO 80401 https://www.google.com/maps/place/1819+Denver+W+Dr,+Golden,+COfirstname.lastname@example.org,-105.1667397,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x876b845c7a67435b:0xb1d77a0050781b5c!8m2!3d39.739441!4d-105.164551