|Sent on:||Thursday, December 6, 2012 8:52 PM|
I've received several e-mails about the polar bear dive location. I have not announced the location because I'm waiting until after I make the dives this weekend. It will either be Folsom Lake or Negro Bar. I'm leaning twards Folsom Lake, if the visibility is ok. I dived the lake a couple weeks ago and the visibility was around 15'. So if the lake still good then, the lake it will be. That is unless everyone would rather dive Negro Bar!
Thank you and I hope to see everyone at the Schmooze next week!