addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Scuba Adventures- Carmichael Message Board › Lobster Report Card

Lobster Report Card

Keith
user 10883098
Roseville, CA
Post #: 4
Where would be the best place to buy a lobster report card?

I am getting ready for my first try at lobster hunting on a 3 day live aboard.

Thanks,
Keith
A former member
Post #: 284
Ask Andy.

Last time I went Lobster diving was with www.divingcharters.com They might know; but, they are in San Pedro.

"Ask Andy" would be my best suggestion.

Robert
Keith
user 10883098
Roseville, CA
Post #: 6
Ask Andy?

I am going on Truth Aquatics. I heard you can get one there, just don't like to cut things too close.
A former member
Post #: 285
Keith,

It's been a few years since I went for bugs. Back then, I think, all I had to have was a ocean enhancement sticker on my fishing license; which if I remember right, I acquired at the same location I bought my fishing license. Guess things have changed a little.

Phone number to contact Andy is here: http://www.scubaworld...­ 916-332-8294. They do lobster trips and have up to date information.

The other site is for one of the best dive charters in California. They might be able to help you with information.

Robert

A former member
Post #: 286
Keith,

Couple of other places that might have info you need.

A DF&G number .... (831) 649-2870

License and Revenue Branch (DF&G)
1740 N. Market Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95834
(916) 928-5805

Hope this is helpful. Sorry I don't know more ... like I mentioned, it's been a few years since I went for bugs.

Robert
Keith
user 10883098
Roseville, CA
Post #: 8
Thanks everybody! I appreciate it.

All packed and ready for the drive to Santa Barbara tomorrow.

My vision of what a lobster report card was and what it is were two different things.

I did pick mine up at Sportsmans Warehouse but I am sure any place that sells fishing licenses can sell one for you.

You pay the fee and it is printed out on the same paper that your license is printed on. Just happens to be about 2 feet long!