addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Scuba Adventures- Carmichael Message Board › Polar Bear dive location

Polar Bear dive location

Curt W.
user 9616217
Group Organizer
Orangevale, CA
Hi everyone,

I've received several e-mails about the polar bear dive location. I have not announced the location because I'm waiting until after I make the dives this weekend. It will either be Folsom Lake or Negro Bar. I'm leaning twards Folsom Lake, if the visibility is ok. I dived the lake a couple weeks ago and the visibility was around 15'. So if the lake still good then, the lake it will be. That is unless everyone would rather dive Negro Bar!

Thank you and I hope to see everyone at the Schmooze next week!

Curt
A former member
Post #: 288
Hope to be there with Andrew. Looks like the weather will be warm (forecast was sun and 51 degrees ... nice weather for sun bathing ... in Adak, AK ... what Polar Bears would be doing ... cool