addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Scuba Adventures- Carmichael Message Board › More photos (some I might have already posted) from Feather River.

More photos (some I might have already posted) from Feather River.

A former member
Post #: 313

A former member
Post #: 314
In the really close photos of the salmon I couldn't frame them; because, my new digital U/W camera doesn't have a wide angle lens. One way to get really close to the salmon is to go snorkeling and leave the tanks behind. The salmon will then swim right up to you (you can see in the photos how close they get). Andrew (the diver in most of the photos) got to pet a few of them. A special thanks to Cathy Church for making the green water look blue! Andrew looks like he is in the ocean! The salmon will be in the river for two to three more weeks. Hope many get to swim with them and enjoy them. After that ... it will be next year ... a week ago there was very little current (guess DWR and PG&E are done draining Lake Oroville) and temp was about 58 degrees. Any warmer and I'll be able to dive in swimming trunks and won't need a weight belt!
A former member
Post #: 315
Check out Jerry's triples; they are really cool! Also, notice they are diving the way I'd dive if my back wasn't messed up ... no cumbersome bc!