Location visible to members
Men's short sleeve T-shirts. TWO styles!
This year we are offering two styles of men's short sleeve shirts: a traditional cut and an athletic cut. Power Scuba logos on front and back.
The traditional style is the same men's shirt from last year. It's 50% cotton and 50% Dryblend poly, a Jersey knit. This ensures comfort, durability, and quick drying.
Available in regular sizes S-5XL and tall sizes LT-4XLT. Select from 27 colors here.
The athletic cut is 100% ring spun combed cotton. Good for youth too. Available in sizes XS-4XL. Select from 20 colors here.
Feel free to order as many as you wish. They make great holiday gifts. Only $13 each.
Tall sizes are available for $3 more per shirt. XXL Tall are $5.00 more. Add this to your PayPal total.
Order Process (READ THIS):
• Click the "Yes" Will you attend button.
• IMPORTANT: When prompted for ATTENDEES, enter the total number of shirts you will be ordering in this event. In other words, 1 shirt = 1 attendee. This is important to calculate the total charge.
• Enter the total number of shirts by style when prompted.
• Enter the desired sizes and colors by style when prompted.
• Submit payment through PayPal in the same manner as all other events. Your order will not be complete until payment has been entered. All sales are final.
• SHIPPING: If you live outside of Southern California and cannot make it out here, then we will ship to you. Cost is $9 for the first item and then $5 for each additional item. Or choose $19 for unlimited items (within reason). Add this to your PayPal total when paying.
Once Power Scuba has received the shirts from the printers, we will schedule three dates during which you can pick them up. These will coincide with shore dives, so double the reason to come out. We will also have the shirts available for pickup at the holiday party. After these dates have passed, any items not picked up will become the property of Power Scuba. So pick them up or lose them.
ADMIN STUFF YOU MUST READ:
The Virtual Donation Jar (http://www.meetup.com/Scuba-Diving-San-Diego/messages/boards/thread/9702303) is always out (for the Meetup site costs and general fund). It's strictly voluntary, but is very much appreciated and needed: Click here for the (http://www.meetup.com/Scuba-Diving-San-Diego/messages/boards/thread/9702303) DONATION JAR (http://www.meetup.com/Scuba-Diving-San-Diego/messages/boards/thread/9702303)
If you have not submitted a Liability Release for Power Scuba, please follow this link to the file, print, sign, and bring to the event along with your C-Card (scuba certification card). You need to do this at least once a year: Liability Release and Assumption of Risk (http://files.meetup.com/1307107/New_Liability_Release.doc)
You must also read this: Disclaimer and Clarification... AKA Terms of Service...AKA Terms and Conditions (http://www.meetup.com/Scuba-Diving-San-Diego/messages/boards/thread/5914647)