addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Power Scuba: San Diego Scuba Diving (and Beyond) Message Board Important Group Info › Membership has its benefits: Mask, Snorkel, and Weight Replacement Program

Membership has its benefits: Mask, Snorkel, and Weight Replacement Program

Bill P.
Bill_Powers
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 158
If you lose your mask, snorkel, weight pockets, fins, or weights on a dive, Power Scuba will replace it (while supplies last) for FREE! This includes having to dump your weight in an emergency or near-emergency situation. Contact Bill to make an appointment to see what's in the box.

Two rules:

1. You must have attended a Power Scuba event within the last year.
2. You must have TRULY lost your gear and not worn it out or be attempting to get an item for the first time. On your word and your honor.

Simple as that.

If you FIND a mask, snorkel, or weights whilst diving, after making a good faith attempt to get it back to its rightful owner, you're wecome to add it to our kitty for the benefit of our members.

1. Huge thanks go out to Sandy Arcuri, who contributed masks and snorkels to this endeavor. She sends her best to everyone.

2, Big thanks, also, go to Doug Ernst who has smelted enough weight for us that we're able to offer this program.

Bill P.
Bill_Powers
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 161
Contact me via email or phone to see about "going through the box"!

Powerscuba1 at the gmail domain.

345-0078 with an 858 area code.

Bill
Sean S.
user 48818832
La Jolla, CA
Post #: 1
Kudos to Power Scuba and the weight replacement program; 3 or 4 years of consistent diving and I managed to be "that guy" and lose my weights on a recent Power Dive and have reaped the benefits of this amazing weight replacement program. Yet another reason why Power Scuba rocks!! Thanks Power Scuba for getting me back in the water, replacement weights in tow! Kudos! :)
Eric G.
San Diego, CA
Post #: 140
I accidentally left my weights on the boat dock recently and when I returned the next day they were nowhere to be found. Fortunately, I took advantage of this awesome membership benefit.

Power Scuba Rocks!
Chris M.
user 174723362
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
I lost a atomic aquatics snorkel at La Jolla Cove in the kelp. I got it replace by power scuba with the same model that fit my existing clip on my mask.

Way cool...
Bill P.
Bill_Powers
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1,536
Tiffany recently was able to replace BOTH her lost weight pockets via this membership program.

You'd be AMAZED at what is turned in to our Community Chest. Keep that in mind if you lose an item as described above in the program description!