addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SeAR: The Seattle Augmented Reality Meetup Message Board › The September Seattle Augmented Reality Meetup

The September Seattle Augmented Reality Meetup

Joe L.
ProgrammerJoe
Seattle, WA
The Seattle Augmented Reality Meetup for September has been scheduled for September 30 at 7:30pm. We will be back in a conference room at Boeing for this month. Tell your friends!

Brendan Walker will be presenting on his experience with AR Toolkit and marker-based AR in general. Hopefully we will also see some demonstrations of AR projects that people are working on. (I know I'll be bringing my Parrot AR.Drone.)

Please RSVP so Duane can print a badge for you.

Joe
joe@programmerjoe.com

PS: If you would like to speak at a future Seattle AR Meetup, please contact me. Any presentation on computer vision, mobile computing, ubiquitous computing, location based services, or other related topics would be welcome.