Please, be aware this group is for swimming in the sea and there are a few details you should take into consideration:
- Each one is RESPONSIBLE for him/herself! We are a group of amateur Sea swimmers, no coach or trainer on duty.
- We swim about[masked] METRES FROM THE SHORE, so you have to be confident of getting into deep water. Then we swim parallel to the beach for about 600m forth and back, a total of 1,2km more or less.
- There are no lockers available but AT LEAST ONE of us comes with his/her car WHERE WE CAN LEAVE EVERYTHING.
- Most of us use a SWIM BUOY where we keep the most important VALUABLES dry while swimming. Nevertheless, we recommend not to bring many items.
- We suggest you to bring GOOGLES, a SWIMMING CAP and if you have, a neoprene wetsuit (but it’s also possible, to swim without of course)
- We'll wait 10-15 minutes before getting into the water, please try to be ON TIME!
- We meet in front of the Red Cross Building at the Passeig Maritim del Bogatell, 40. If you want to leave your belongings with us, go towards the cars parked behind the WOODEN BENCHES where we change our clothes and leave the bags.