Please, be aware this group is for swimming in the sea and there are a few details you should take into consideration:
- Each one is RESPONSIBLE for him/herself! We are a group of amateur Sea swimmers, no coach or trainer on duty.
- There are no lockers available but AT LEAST ONE of us comes with his/her car where we can leave things. If you want to leave your belongings with us, PLEASE COME ON TIME!
- We meet at the parking right next to the restaurant "Xiroi Ca la Nuri" about the same hight of the Red Cross Building at the Passeig Marítim de la Nova Icària, 38, 08005 Barcelona. You'll find us right at the cars parked behind the WOODEN BENCHES.
- We swim about[masked] METRES FROM THE SHORE, so you have to be confident of getting into deep water. Then we swim parallel to the beach for about 600m forth and back, a total of 1,2km more or less.
- Most of us use a SWIM BUOY where we keep the most important VALUABLES dry while swimming. Nevertheless, we recommend not to bring many items.
- We suggest you to bring GOOGLES, a SWIMMING CAP and if you have, a neoprene wetsuit (but it’s also possible, to swim without of course)
- It takes us about 10 minutes to change clothes before getting into the water, please try to be ON TIME!