Now that we have changed to summer time, and day light is getting longer, Wednesday evening sessions are back!
Please, be aware this group is for swimming in the sea and there are a few details you should take into consideration:
- Each one is responsible for him/herself. We gather to swim in company but each one swims his own pace and under his responsibility.
- We swim about 200 metres from the shore, so you have to be confident of getting into deep water. Usually we swim between[masked] metres.
- We suggest you bring goggles and a swimming cap.
- No lockers are available and we leave our stuff on the beach, so try not to bring many valuables.
- We are a group of amateur Sea swimmers , no coach or trainer on duty.