addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Photography Group Message Board › Need a talented wedding photographer looking to build portfolio for Sept 13

Need a talented wedding photographer looking to build portfolio for Sept 13

amaris m.
user 8882263
Kirkland, WA
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I recently joined this group because I am a photographer myself, but I am also about to get married this Sept 13 2014. We had a photographer all lined up who recently bailed on us last minute and I am looking for someone who has some experience doing weddings but is still growing their business and could benefit from some great content to add to their portfolio. My total budget is 1500-2000 plus drinks, food and a great time :) Wedding is in moses lake, a couple hours east of seattle. Please message me at amaris1113@gmail.com if you are interested. wedding website is www.ryanandamaris.weddingwindow.com to learn more about us and the event.
Cathleen A.
user 14178106
Kent, WA
Post #: 1
I'd be happy to be a second shooter and I love this area and your plans and the special various events. I love your website. Some of those pictures are fabulous. You are clearly a happy and loving couple. Let's chat about your needs.