addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seacoast NH Permaculture Message Board › Good Finds: list of local goods and produce.

Good Finds: list of local goods and produce.

Laura W.
LauraLeighYW
Rochester, NH
Post #: 72
Hi folks biggrin

Not sure if this topic has been discussed, but if you find good local deals or produce in season and for sale, post it here.

Today I visited Union Lake Peach Orchard and they're selling yummy peaches right now. They are not organic but they are local. The orchard stand opens @10 am. Please call 603-664-2196 for the days they are open and closing times. Prices as of this morning were $11 for.5 peck and (I think because I didn't buy one) $19.00 for a peck. Seconds may be available if not already bought up.

The orchard is on the hill on north side of Young Road between Rte 9 and Beauty Hill Road in Barrington, NH.

Laura
Kris M.
user 14158760
Exeter, NH
Post #: 90
I am happy to be able to provide people with handspun yarns from my own sheep the skeins are 100 yds each and are $10 for single play and $20 for 2ply in a variety of weights and natural colors I also have small lots of hand dyed skeins and rovings for people who would like to spin thier own or felt. I can often be found at the Lee Farmer's market on Thursday from 3 to 6