|A former member||
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
The Google Android software developer is a developer with Android experience who is also a generalist with a strong background in “Platform Software”. They are open-minded and possess a drive to learn new things in a very short time – to get things done. They will work with a team of like-minded mobile handset engineers to build advanced application components of a next generation wireless handset.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Design, enhance and maintain current and next-generation Mobile Applications based on current and future Android components, in such a way as to be easy to maintain as Android develops, and easy to port to other mobile platforms
• Develop abstractions to hide platform specific capabilities
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of embedded development experience.
• 5+ years of C, C++ or Java development experience.
• 2+ years of Android Application/ Framework development experience.
• Knowledge (internals) of Google Android is essential
• Knowledge (internals) of Eclipse IDE, memory management, file I/O, concurrency, multi-threading etc.
• Familiarity with Android SDK and Tools (Debugger, Device Manager).
• Knowledge (internals) of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design principles
• Knowledge (internals) of Android API, Framework: Activities, Intents, UI, Services (e.g. Maps, GPS, Telephony, SMS, Content Providers, Cloud-to-Device Message/C2DM).
Please call me: 972-696-6934 email resumes: email@example.com