addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Browncoats Message Board › Upcoming Seattle SciFi/Fant Events

Upcoming Seattle SciFi/Fant Events

Traevynn
Robyn_H
Seattle, WA
Post #: 817
Lovers of music and gamers will like this upcoming event with the Seattle Symphony - Distant Worlds: Music from FINAL FANTASY - July 9th, 10th & 11th. I've got my tickets - anyone else going?
Traevynn
Robyn_H
Seattle, WA
Post #: 827
Lovers of music and gamers will like this upcoming event with the Seattle Symphony - Distant Worlds: Music from FINAL FANTASY - July 9th, 10th & 11th. I've got my tickets - anyone else going?

Oh Yes! This was awesome to the extreme and I'm hunting for a CD of the music that was performed. The addition of the animation on the theater screen was a huge plus and certainly added to the flavor of the music. I hope others got the chance to see it!
love struck
donbcivil
donbcivil
Everett, WA
Post #: 17
Didn't hit every message on this thread. One event is CybCon, a Transformers convention in Tacoma next weekend (7/25). I'll be there with the fam.

Wonder if there'll be any fistfights between people who loved T2 and those who hated it. :)
kikki
kikkiscooter
Seattle, WA
Post #: 79
not that i know any Japanese, but looks like you've til Dec 12 to learn it in time for this flick.
not that i'll be able to do that, but i'll try for this flick.

http://www.youtube.co...­
Space Cruiser Yamato Trailer

Source: www.youtube.com
http://www.fanboy.com...­
Mars
Mars11
Seattle, WA
Post #: 128
Assuming everyone already knows about this but here it is:
http://www.creationen...­
Creation Entertainment's big Los Angelos con...
mleiv
user 10483159
Kirkland, WA
Post #: 1
Foolscap is this weekend in Redmond. I'll be at the art show meself (alas, no serenity-themed artwork... yet).
http://www.foolscapcon.org/aboutus.html­
Traevynn
Robyn_H
Seattle, WA
Post #: 888
SteamCon is coming up next weekend - Oct. 23rd - 25th. SteamCon site
Mars
Mars11
Seattle, WA
Post #: 129
Noooooo! I wanted to go to Steamcon! I will be in Virginia. Not that I'd give up the twin to stay in town for a con but darn it. Schedules don't like me this year. Anyone who goes please post all about it? With illustrations?
Traevynn
Robyn_H
Seattle, WA
Post #: 923
Emerald City Comic Con is coming in a few months and guess who's gonna be there??? Awww -- you'll never guess so I'll just tell you......Leonord Nimoy! Our very own Mr. Spock will be transporting into the the WA State Convention Center on March 13th - 14th, 2010! Linky link - ECCC
Live long and prosper, fellow geeks and Trekkers. tongue

Traevynn
Robyn_H
Seattle, WA
Post #: 954
Email Message that I'm passing along:

E-mail: mediablenderstudio@gmail.com

We wanted to let the Seattle Browncoats know about a new HD web series based on the "Firefly" universe. "Courage: The Series" begins principle photography next week with the website dropping in a few weeks time with a shiny teaser! It will be a season of six episodes in which, based on fans, if the viewership is there, our amazing cast and crew will keep pumpin' em out! We are not just some "fan show that never gets done". We are small studio in SW Washington with lots of experience behind us in everything we involve ourselves with.
We hold a special place in our hearts for "firefly" and want the northwest, more than anyone (since we're filming here), to be the most informed and stoked to see this come to life! Please contact me with any questions you may have and thanks again!

"And mighty we shall be!"
Ron
Media Blender Studio