addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Browncoats Message Board › A very cunning hat!

A very cunning hat!

Audrey
Amerithe
Renton, WA
Post #: 1
Seeing as I cannot muster resources to attend tonight's shindig, and I'm horrid at waiting for delayed gratification, I've come to you all for opinions and interest levels in my new cunning hat, (almost) just like Jayne's! I'm quite pleased, I expected it'd suck more. I've still got a good bit of yarn left, would anyone be interested in another cunning hat?

Edit: Show up already, picture! http://img37.imagesha...­ if that doesn't work.
Traevynn
Robyn_H
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1,255
Shiny! It's the sweetest hat ever! biggrin
Audrey
Amerithe
Renton, WA
Post #: 3
Thank you! ^.^