addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Browncoats Message Board › Game night at my place Saturday Dec. 15

Game night at my place Saturday Dec. 15

A former member
Post #: 77
For anyone who isn't going to Geekfest, I'm having a small informal game night (actually late afternoon/early evening...so not a night person) on Saturday, Dec. 15 starting at 5 p.m.

Bring a favorite or new tabletop game to try out! (extra points to any game featured on Wil Wheaton's Tabletop show.)

If you're interested, reply to this discussion by Thursday & I'll send you my address.

Robin (with an i)
koolkatz
koolkatz
Seattle, WA
Post #: 492
Oh fun! I wish I could come, but am Geekfesting then have a Christmas party that night for work. Do it again please in Jan (preferably on a night with out snow).
Have fun
Kent A.
user 12246671
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
A bit late, but yeah ... Tabletop by Will Wheaton has me wanting to play some of those games. I've missed out on some awesome games over the years it seems. While I could get them myself, a lot of my friends are online, and those that aren't ... not really the types who enjoy board games sadly. But if I knew we could set up a monthly informal (or formal) thing ... that'd be great. There are other Meetups that do that, but most of them tend to run too late in the evening for those reliant on the bus to get back to Seattle area. So something that ends about seven-eight would be perfect, allowing those who are reliant on the bus system to be able to get back home.

Even if this site is going down, nothing says the Browncoats can't keep meeting. And what better way than sitting around playing games that geeks enjoy? If we can work out something for January with a possibility of it being a recurring thing, I can see about finding one of the games from Tabletop and buy it (unless its like 80 bucks or something). I'd say probably 90% of the games on Tabletop are the games I'd personally play.