addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board Looking for Groups › Looking for D&D Group near Greenlake/Phinney Ridge

Looking for D&D Group near Greenlake/Phinney Ridge

A former member
Post #: 1
I am fairly new to the hobby, but love what I have played so far. I have been through D&D 3.5 and 4th edition and enjoyed both, but I am willing to learn new systems. Anyone in the area interested in starting something? My apartment could hold 5 or 6 folks and I would be willing to host.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Thanks everyone!
Andrew
Dan B
user 37543292
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I'm a DM in Fremont. I would like to start something if I could find five players.
A former member
I'm in Fremont as well and have been looking for a 4th ed game. Count me in.
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm in Fremont as well and have been looking for a 4th ed game. Count me in.
A former member
This is awesome, I am glad some folks in the area are interested. What days are convenient for everyone? I work 8 to 5 Monday through Friday, so I am available evenings and weekends.
Jason
sluttysorceress
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
I'm in Ballard, and I'd love to join!
Dan B
user 37543292
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
I could run Monday evenings, Wednesday evenings, or Saturday.
We could play at my place in Fremont, or at Card Kingdom.
I'd like to run 3.5e.

I could run a brief one-shot so we can meet up and see how everything works.
Fourth level, or I can provide pregens.

Let's try and get a few more players before we set a time.
A former member
I would LOVE to play Pathfinder/3.5 D&D at Card Kingdom. I have not actually played in over 10 years so i am extremely happy to see this post.
Also if we need to rent/reserve room at Card Kingdom/Cafe Mox just let me know and i will cover the full cost.
Name a day and time and I am there.

Stephen
Dan B
user 37543292
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Update: I went and talked to Card Kingdom. They say D&D night is Wednesday and they can get us a table in the main section.

I joined penandpapergames.com and posted looking for players. I'm guessing we are pretty close to quorum.

Rather than jump directly into the campaign, I'd like to get started by running something short so we can all get used to each other and to the location.
I have two options:
(1) a homebrew one-shot, set at 5th level. I prefer that people bring their own character but I will provide pregens in case you don't have time to make one. Scrolls and potions cost 5x (this is standard for a one-shot). This will work for new players.
(2) the WotC module "White Plume Mountain" is a fairly puzzle-y dungeon crawl, set at 7th level. This will take three sessions to complete, or we could marathon it all on a Saturday. Much of the fun of this module is building your character and seeing how well he/she does. Creating a 7th-level character is nontrivial so get started early!

I have an "about me" document here:
https://docs.google.c...­

If interested, please message me by Thursday with an email address and which of the above you'd be up for joining.
I'm currently shooting for starting next week. (Wednesday April 3, starting 6pm, ending between 9pm and 10pm)
Dan B
user 37543292
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
Andrew, Jason, Jason P: I haven't heard from you.
This leaves me with just one player signed up, which is too few. ^_^;
Is there a problem with the time I chose? Do you not like 3.5e?