Join us for our fabulous Fall Classes (2014)
FOUR WEDNESDAY's: INT/ADV LEVEL (Sept 17st - Oct 8th) All classes are held at China Harbor (See directions below)
• 6:30-7:30pm: Int/Adv Level "Cross-Step Waltz Innovations" - Add such original steps as the "Barber's Combover", the "Seat Belt", the "Copa Catch", and the "Maypole" to your cross-step repertoire! Perfect for int/adv level waltzers. CLICK HERE to see an example of Ari's wonderful cross-step inventions. Ari is one of this country's leading innovators in cross-step, and regularly leads classes throughout the USA and Europe -- including "Waltz Week in Vienna!" (Level: Non-novice Beg/Int/Adv: Basic waltz steps and partnering skills assumed) All welcome - No partner needed)
• 7:30-8:30: "Int/Adv Level Night Club 2-Step": Learn a variety of fun, innovative combinations from Ari's library of moves and inventions; beautiful, flowing, and elegant as always. Perfect for int/adv level NC2S-ers. CLICK HERE to see an example of NC2S. (Level: Int/Adv: Basic NC2S Left & Right Turn steps and partnering skills assumed) All welcome - No partner needed.
• 8:15-9:15: "Ari's Favorite Swing Combinations" - Take your East Coast Swing to a whole new level with some of Ari's favorite swing combinations such as "the foxy turbine", "the spike out", and "the whirlybird combo" that incorporate alternate rhythms, fusion, and easy to lead/follow steps and patterns. This is the class that adds the "WOW" factor to your swing, making it a whole lotta fun!. (Level: Int/Adv. Comfort with basic ECS steps and partnering is recommended) All welcome - No partner needed)
• 9:30-9:55: Guided Practice for class participants
All Wednesday classes will be held at China Harbor, 2040 Westlake Ave N., Seattle, WA. There is plenty of free parking available. Doors to the dance hall open at 6:15. Come early to sign in, change shoes, stretch, warm up, etc. China Harbor has a full bar and dinner menu as well.
COST: Each Tues or Wed class series includes 4 hrs of instruction, and 1.5 hrs of guided practice following the third class. Classes are designed to be taken in pairs (ie, take at least two together each night)
• One 4-week series = $55
• Two 4-week series = $100 ($10 savings)
• Three 4-week series = $150 ($15 savings)
• STUDENTS (under age 25): $40 per class series ($15 savings)
TO REGISTER & PAY: Go to www.rolluptherug.com and click on the "Registration" button in the menu on the top left side of the website.
Payment can be made from the www.rolluptherug.com payment page using PayPal or a credit card, or by check sent by mail, or paid at the door just before the first class. Payment by check will help you to avoid the additional online PayPal surcharge.
Class size is limited, so register early!