I know we all have super busy lives and it's hard to eat healthy all the time. Well, here's a class that will teach how to make tasty healthy superfood meals on the go. The course will be given by Juan Martin, a gourmet chef and health strategist.
It will be an 1 hour lesson on healthy eating, demonstrations on how to shop and prepare super tasty foods quickly and easily, followed by a delicous dinner together!
In the lesson, he'll cover:
- Dietary history of human beings
- Physiology and anatomy
- Dissection of today's popular diets (paleo, raw food, vegetarianism, ovo-lacto vegetarianism, veganism, pescetarianism, etc.)
- Detox/cleansing for healing and recovery
- Lifestyle factors that impact health (beyond food)
- Detailed study of various food categories
- Hidden dangers of "health" foods
- Custom dietary solutions to achieve different results
After the lesson, he'll incorporate this information into practical cooking demonstrations and discussion. There will be plenty of time for questions, sharing and the opportunity to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal together.
$30 for the class -- which is a great deal considering it includes dinner!
We will discuss slow carb recipes by Chef Juan like:
- Energizing drinks to kick start your day
- Rainbow quinoa dish
- Healthy stir fries
- And many many others...
Do you want to learn how to cook these types of awesome dishes at home?
Do you want to learn how to achieve your short and long term health goals?
For detailed info about this class, and other programs check out:
(The class is held at Juan Martin's townhouse. The front door is on the left of the house)