WHAT IS THIS GROUP ABOUT ? Fun and Adventures is basically all about FUN i.e. F is for Friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for Anywhere, Anytime, Anything, Anyone :)
Emerald City is very big and it is very tough to meet people. This group is designed to make it a whole lot easier in bringing people together for some fun activities. The main goal of this group will be to create a cohesive environment where everyone feels welcome and can create a great network of friends.
WHAT KIND OF EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES WE DO? BBQ, Bon Fires, Cooking, Pot Lucks, Dinners, Camping, Kayaking, Ziplining, Dancing, Rooftop Happy Hours, Hiking, Sky Diving, Hang Gliding, Surfing, Road Trips, Beer Tasting, Tours, Singles Night, Professional Mixers, Group Dancing, Archery, Fencing, Tubing, Boating etc. There is so much to do but lot of people get scared unless they have a company of cool and funny strangers. So we will do our best to make your dreams come true and help you overcome your fears :)
WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS GROUP?
1) If you are new to this city and looking to make some cool friends.
2) If you are native of Seattle but your friends have moved or got married and now you are looking to make new friends.
3) You would like to expand your network of friends.
4) You like meeting strangers for fun activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking, dinner, movie nights, happy hours, zip lining, skydiving, any adventurous stuff etc
5) You are a working professional and are looking to network with other professionals.
6) You are single and available and want to meet like minded individuals.
7) Heck you don't belong to any of the above but still would like to join for some fun activities.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN THIS GROUP? If you like to have FUN, this is the group to be. Do you need a reason other than great FUN? Please feel free to share the link of this group with your friends and family. The more, the merrier... Looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming events.
No show policy: 2 No Shows removes you from the group.
If you are interested in organizing events, we welcome new organizers.
INHERENT RISK: Organizers carfully plan events and check public sources for weather, avalanche, and safety. Conditions may change or reports may contain errors. Inherent natural hazards are associated with backcountry travel. Organizers do not accept any liability for accidents/injuries in connection with the activities published herein or on linked sites.