addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Groovy Users Group Message Board Seattle Grails/Groovy Meetup Discussion Forum › March discussion topics

March discussion topics

Michael C.
user 5031745
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
As discussed, let's figure out what topic we'll cover in the March meetup. One option is to cover the Spring Security framework and the Grails plugins. Please post if you have any suggestions or want to chime in on a topic.
Maffy D.
user 10583403
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I'm still curious about dropwizard - the why AND how, but security is an ever-pressing issue that clearly is not going away, so I'm coming regardless.
Jim W.
user 9869529
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
I've eyeballed Dropwizard a little but I don't know if I'm going to be using any time soon or not (there's a possibility I might adapt Gondor to use Chronos for GUI). I have a list of some links for Dropwizard that seem good:

dropwizard-spring

dropwizard-the-awesome-java-rest-server-stack­

restful-web-services-using-dropwizard/­

deploy-a-dropwizard-project-to-heroku/­

I've just been trying out Grain, a Groovy-enabled static site generator, to see if I might switch from my homegrown Groovy-enabled static site generator.

SysGears Grain

I've been hacking on Groovy itself lately and the 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT has some cool new scripting features which I'd be happy to show off briefly.

GROOVY-6585

GROOVY-6615

Jim