As 2016 nears its end we want to celebrate progress made in building a thriving health innovation sector in the Puget Sound region. This is the second annual Seattle Health Innovator of the Year awards program to recognize outstanding performance by individuals to transform health and health care.
We will be recognizing the following esteemed group of award winners from startups and healthcare institutions:
• Imagination: Ingrid Swanson-Pultz, Ph.D , Chief Scientific Officer at PvP Biologics
• Customer-focus in a startup company: Jared Munir, Technical Account Manager, Translational Software
• Customer-focus in a healthcare delivery organization: Kim Wicklund, MPH, Manager of Patient Engagement, Group Health Cooperative
• Collaboration of healthcare institutions with startups: COL Douglas Maurer, DO, MPH, FAAFP, practices Family Medicine at Madigan Army Medical Center
• Collaboration across healthcare institutions: Lisa McFerrin, Ph.D , Seattle Translational Research Center at Fred Hutch
• Perseverance in healthcare delivery innovation: Sunita Mishra, MD, MBA, Medical Director, Innovation, Providence St. Joseph Health
• Perseverance in health transformation advocacy: Dave Chase, co-founder Health Rosetta Institute
Bring your team and your friends to celebrate the successes of 2016 and encourage our community to keep it up in 2017. We'll have lite food, beer, wine, etc to help us get into the party spirit. This is a formative time for our new non-profit, Health Innovation NW. We look forward to talking with you at the party about the kinds of events and projects that you'd like to see in 2017.
We have free parking vouchers available if you park after 5pm December 1 in the Wells Fargo Center underground parking deck. Enter deck on Madison between 3rd and 2nd after 5pm and take a ticket (which will open gate). Parking vouchers will be allocated on a first come-first served RSVP basis, so please RSVP- the voucher value is over $25. We look forward to seeing you!
Early bird registration is $15.