addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Longboarders Message Board › Free T Shirt...

Free T Shirt...

Tony K.
user 17081331
Hailey, ID
Post #: 5
Hello Lake Union Longboarders,

I am offering a Free T shirt or a $10 SBUX card to anyone willing to do a test run of my BOARDBRAKE and BoolahBoard and give me feed back. ALL skill levels are welcome. I am looking for not only tech. observations but also any style, color and marketing ideas you may have. My hope is that by tapping the collective brain of a like minded group I will be able to produce an optimal product.

Thank you,

Tony Knapp.
206 683 9778.

I am available as follows (unless something drastic turns up):
Sun. 9/23 after 4pm
Mon. 11:30 am until dusk.
Tues. & Wed. 11:30 am until 5 pm.

Venues:
South Lake Union, Greenlake, Seattle Center....etc.

This offer is good for 20 people at this stage.
A former member
Post #: 10
:Edit: I know what a boolahboard and boardbrake are.

Sure I can come test it out although my skill level is limited (haven't had a chance to practice tricks with seattle winters and all).

I can be at Greenlake after 4pm today.

Being an artist-ish I can help provide some design idea's, and being a long-boarder I can give you my observations, you wont be able to reach me by phone but reply in this discussion and I'll tell you what to look 4 :Edit: or where I will be around green lake, if the location doesn't work for you let me know so I can head over to one that does.
Tony K.
user 17081331
Hailey, ID
Post #: 7
Hey Chris,
Off to Sun Valley tmro. to see my daughters. Let's get together next week and I can give you your shirt.
Cheers, Tony.
A former member
Post #: 11
Sure thing, Im leaving early friday tomorrow though. Just so you know.
Samos
user 70059062
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 1
Love to go longboarding with you. I'm interested in finding and riding with more "older" longboarders in our area. I find ageism against skating not so much in the longboarding community, but in the people outside of it who keep telling me its not for people my age. Ughh!

So, how's your gizmo working in the rain?

Samos, :-)