addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Permaculture Meetup Message Board › Seeking SeaTac Permaculture People

Seeking SeaTac Permaculture People

Stefani Q.
user 36148582
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I live in South SeaTac near Des Moines. I'm looking to make friends with like minded permaculture, earthship, sustainable living, or musical people in this area. I'm new to living down here and miss my Seattle ecstatic dance, yoga, new agey friends. I've got a house with a big dark lot that I'm striving to turn into an edible food forest. I look forward to meeting you. Stefani Quane 206/932-9699
Laura S.
user 9129505
Onalaska, WA
Post #: 8
Hi, Stephani - I recognize your frustration; there isn't nearly as much warm & fuzzy sustainability vibe in the south end as we would like. I chalk it up to folks being too poor to have much free time: oddly, just the kind of people who NEED more supportive community in their lives! I can recommend Sustainable Burien. They are full of good peeps who do good works. Also, check out Highline SeaTac Botanical Garden, which is next to the N. SeaTac Community Center. A volunteer group that produces a lovely resource for the community. I live in Skyway, on a small & shady lot. I'll give you a call and you can visit and see what I've managed to eek out with my challenging circumstances. Permies UNITE!
Emily R.
EmilyERoss
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hi Stefani! I live in southernmost West Seattle -- which can feel pretty far afield, too. Feel free to gimme a call sometime if you want to talk plants or sustainability, or whatevs. I sometimes go to Ecstatic Dance on Sundays, so we can semi-carpool sometime if you want to come over to my place beforehand. 206-650-0179