addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Permaculture Meetup Message Board › Request for Donations to Fund SPG Meetup

Request for Donations to Fund SPG Meetup

Kimberly L.
user 9204684
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Happy Summer, Permies!

It's fun to see all of the activity of summer.  Thanks for posting movies to share, work parties to help each other make progress on our permaculture-related projects, and educational events on the many facets of permaculture.  Personally, I'd love to see more of us helping each other with our projects - more work/learn parties!
Remember when you post a permaculture event on SPG Meetup site, be sure to include the following:
--Where it will be held
--Who/a website to contact if there are any Q's
--How to register if registration is not strictly going to be through Meetup.com - like registration through Brown Paper Tickets, your own website, etc.

--If there is a fee/charge and what that is

REQUEST TO HELP FUND Seattle Permaculture Guild MEETUP SITE:
I just paid our twice/year dues ($72) to keep Seattle Permaculture Guild Meetup going on Meetup.com.  I cannot afford to finance this site on my own.  I request that anyone who is able and inspired to contribute, please send checks payable to me in whatever amount you can to my secure mailbox:
Kimberly Leeper
4742 - 42nd Ave. SW, PMB 379
Seattle, WA  98116.
If I get flooded with donations, that's great because they can be used for our next dues payment in December 2013.
KEEP UP THE GREAT PERMACULTURE WORK & Enjoy Summer,
Kimberly