addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Permaculture Meetup Message Board › Milk kefir grains

Milk kefir grains

Jody B
user 13619451
Seattle, WA
Post #: 32
I have milk kefir grains to offer. They are growing actively on whole milk. I can send you some instructions as well.
I live in Burien, but work on Capitol Hill so you can pick them up at either location. Thanks, Jody
Lange C.
user 12255968
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi Jody,

If you still have milk kefir grains available I'd love to get some. Meeting up in Capitol Hill would work well for me. Let me know if you'd be able to this week.

Thanks,
Lange