addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Photography Club Message Board Seattle Photography Club Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Holiday Party hosted by BlackRapid

Meetup details changed: Holiday Party hosted by BlackRapid

Alan L.
Alan_Lawrence
Group Organizer
Bellevue, WA
This is exciting!  Black Rapid and The Seattle Photography Club are excited to add a guest speaker to the upcoming post-holiday meet & greet on January 30th.
Now featuring:  Tod O'Driscoll Presents CUBA

SEE THE ISLAND NATION THROUGH THE LENS OF PHOTOGRAPHER TOD O’DRISCOLL
Tod will show his work from Cuba, and discuss how life is changing on this island full of contrasts and contradictions.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Photography-Club/events/155502192/­
When: Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:00 PM
Where: BlackRapid Headquarters
517 Aloha Street
Seattle, WA 98109
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.