addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Running Club Message Board › Race this Friday and Saturday?

Race this Friday and Saturday?

Tim M.
user 9515805
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hey - this is last minute, but a team member dropped out from my Ragnar Ultra Team today, and I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who'd be interested in joining our team for a really fun relay. You'd be doing three legs totaling about 30 miles across 24 hours. We start on Friday at 1:30 in the afternoon from Blaine, and will leave from Seattle mid-morning. Team of 6, legs are spaced about every 6 hours. Dave Allen and I from the group are in the van you'd be joining. We run through the night, but you'll be able to get a few hours of sleep. The website is linked below

Let me know asap if you're interested!

http://www.ragnarrela...­