addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Running Club Message Board › Fall 2013 Sunday Run

Fall 2013 Sunday Run

Win Van P.
user 13642291
Group Organizer
Renton, WA
Post #: 10
Hi Everyone,
Fall is almost here. I need your help with sharing the leading of the Sunday Runs. Also we are open to picking locations you would like to lead the group. Here are the dates that I am looking to fill for run leaders. Let me know if you can help.
August 25th
September 15 and 22
October 13, 20
Sincerely,
Win
Le
we_tho_did
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi Win,

I can lead a couple of those runs. Aug 25th & Sept 15th.

Thanks,

Tho H. Le
tho.h.le (@) gmail (dot) com