addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Seattle Running Club Message Board › Tomorrow's Cougar Trail Work Event

Tomorrow's Cougar Trail Work Event

Stephanie G.
user 191593878
Seattle, WA
Hello All,

Thanks for your interest in doing some trail work at Cougar! We'll see you tomorrow at Red Town trailhead at 9. I am not sure exactly what we'll be doing, but last time we were deep into some blackberry removal. I'd recommend layering pants over shorts or sticking with pants...I left with some wicked scratches.

If you're no longer able to make it, just change your RSVP so we're not waiting for you before heading out to the worksite.

Thanks!

Steph