addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Seattle Running Club Message Board › Any Eastside newbies looking for a slow trail jaunt?

Any Eastside newbies looking for a slow trail jaunt?

Joe V.
slow_joe
Kirkland, WA
Post #: 1
Hello, SRC! I'm just tossing this out there, but I'm fairly new to the sport of trail running (and the state of Washington) I'm hoping to get with some easygoing lads (or lasses) for some cutthroat, unhurried trail fury!

I would love to snag a few miles on any of the many local trail networks, then hobble over to Mealstrom or Chainline for a pint.

I live and work in Kirkland and available most afternoons and weekend mornings.

Cheers!