addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Area Sea Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board Seattle Area Sea Kayaking Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Paddle till we're Wrecked Trip Saturday 11/17/12

Paddle till we're Wrecked Trip Saturday 11/17/12

Kevin
Rilander
Seattle, WA

Hi everyone!

I am honored, and very flattered that you would consider joining me on a paddle adventure for my birthday. Thank you very much for your interest.

The weather is always a concern for mid November. I of course was hoping for the best! My personal interest was to host an adventure that was interesting and unique, and one that facilitated community building and good spirit. Given those criteria, I was personally considering an SK II or III level trip as my upper limit preference. I want to get to know you and have everyone get to know me and each other under good circumstances and safe conditions.

The weather as predicted appears to be and most likely will be considerably beyond my personal threshold and my personal preferences for a quality meet-up, and for our safety.

More than my personal preferences for me, and us to have a social opportunity on my birthday, it is extremely important to me for you to know I have you're back as far as our safety goes. I have always offered responsible and appropriate leadership on all of the trips I have shared in Saul's meet-up group.

With all due respect, I would like to reschedule this meet-up for some other day. Please, let’s cancel tomorrow!

Please look for this paddle meet-up during the summer of 2013!

Thank you all very much for your interest.

Sincerely,

Kevin Casey

(206) 437-4279